Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1IDOL 3: How can I reposition the widgets or applications on the Home screen? Touch and hold the icon on Home screen, it will become movable, and then drag it to the place you want.
- Q2IDOL 3: How can I delete widgets or applications from the Home screen? Press the application icon on Home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear at the top of Home screen. The application will be deleted from the Home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q3IDOL 3: What can I do to embellish the Home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the Home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q4IDOL 3: Where can I check my screenshot? You can view screenshots by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification tray or by visiting your Gallery app.
- Q5IDOL 3: What is a Google account? Why use a Google Account? A Google account helps you to organize and access your personal information from any computer or mobile device. It also helps to sync your personal information between phone device and computer. With a Google Account, you can1. Back up your contacts and never be afraid to lose them.2. Synchronize data and back up everything. When you draft an email, add a contact number, add data or event to your calendar, add work meeting or even take photos, they all will be backed up automatically.3. Access from anywhere. You can access and check your contacts, calendar, emails etc. from your phone or computer no matter where you are.4. Keep your data secure and available.
- Q6IDOL 3: How can I check the IMEI number of my Alcatel phone? You can check the IMEI information from the IMEI label which was stuck to the battery jar or battery cover, by touching *#06# in dial keypad, or by going to main menu -> “Settings” -> “About phone” -> “Status” -> “IMEI ”.
- Q7PIXI 8 3G: What can I do when the warning “the tablet stops charging” pops up? The warning is a normal recommendation message and not harmful to battery or tablet, tablet will start recharging once returning to normal temperature.You can follow below actions to make tablet return to normal temperature:1. It is suggested not to expose your tablet in the sunshine for a long time;2. Close large power consumption applications, such as music , chatting applications, GPS application, 3D gaming, video streaming etc.;3. Reduce the brightness of screen to lower the temperature
- Q8PIXI 8 3G: What can I do when my tablet pops up a warning saying“high temperature”? The warning is the normal consequence of the CPU handling excessive data, which makes the battery warm. It is a recommendation message and not harmful to battery or tablet even if the tablet feels hot.You can follow below actions to make tablet return to normal temperature:1. It is suggested not to expose your tablet in the sunshine fora long time;2. Close large power consumption applications, such as music , chatting applications, GPS application, 3D gaming, video streaming etc.;3. Reduce the brightness of the screen to lower the temperature
- Q9PIXI 8 3G: How can I change the ringtone and volume of alarm? Please follow below steps to change the volume and ringtone of alarm.Touch and open “Clock” app.Touch alarm icon at the topTouch related alarm to get further settingTouch ringtone, then a list of ringtone appears.Touch a ringtone to select and hear it.Touch “OK” to confirm your final selection.
- Q10PIXI 8 3G: Why is the face unlocking button gray and disabled? Face unlock is less secure than Pin, pattern and password. When you set a VPN, it needs high security, then the “Face unlock”, “None” and “Slide” secure modes will be disabled.