Have a look to the most Frequently Asked Questions, and get an answer to your own ones.
This section is dedicated to support and guide you in your experience of your mobile, with questions concerning your own mobile, updated in regular bases to give you more answers.
If you still can't find the answer to one of your questions, or you would like to give us some advice, please contact us, we will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible. (Contact our hotline or Write to us)
Below are the TOP FAQs:
- Q1IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): Why couldn’t I find face unlock in the setting options? To access Face Unlock, you should be sure your device has front camera.
- Q2IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): How can I reposition the widgets or applications in the home screen? Please touch and hold the icon on home screen, it will become movable, and then drag it to the place you want.
- Q3IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): How can I delete widgets or applications from the home screen? Please press the application icon on home screen for about 2 seconds, the icon will then become bigger and a trash can icon will appear at top of home screen. The application will be deleted from the home screen if you drag the application icon to the trash can.
- Q4IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): How can I change the language of device? Please change language of your phone by accessing into main menu -> “Settings” -> “Language & input” -> “Language” -> choose the language you want.
- Q5IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): How can I set up phone settings when the first time I turn on the Alcatel phone? The first time you turn on the phone, you will see a welcome screen. You can choose a different language or start to set up your phone by touching the android icon and follow the instructions.A series of screens will lead you through the setup process. You also have the option to skip some steps during the process.If you missed some setting in the first time, you can restart the set up guide by touching the “Setup Wizard” icon under main menu.
- Q6IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): What can I do to embellish the home screen? You can add widgets, applications, shortcuts into the home screen or set your favorite wallpaper.
- Q7IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): Where can I check screenshot? You can view the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification tray or by visiting your Gallery app.
- Q8IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): How can I use screenshot? Users can now share what's on their screens more easily by taking screenshots. Hardware buttons let them snap a screenshot and store it locally. Afterward, they can view, edit, and share the screen shot in Gallery or a similar app.
Please push power button and Volume down button at the same time for a couple of seconds. You should then see an animation showing you the screenshot, and view the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail in the notification tray or by visiting your Gallery application.
- Q9IDOL MINI(Andriod 4.4): What is Google account? Why use a Google Account? A Google account helps you to organize and access your personal information from any computer or mobile device. It also helps to sync your personal information between phone device and computer. With a Google Account, you can1. Backup your contacts and never afraid to lose.2. Synchronize data and backup everything. When you draft an email, add a contact number, add data or event to your calendar, add work meeting or even take photos, they all will be backed up automatically.3. Access from anywhere. You can access and check your contacts number, calendar, emails from phone device or computer no matter where you are.4. Keep your data secure and available.
- Q10ALCATEL 2010: Why does my phone receive message and call from contacts which have been added to the blacklist? Please follow below steps to check your phone: “Menu”-> Press “Call filter” icon -> Select “Settings” ->Select “Enable Blacklist” and save, then your phone will not receive message and call from contacts which have been added to the blacklist.*If you select “Disable Call filter”, your phone will receive message and call from the contacts even if you have added them to the blacklist.